Thursday, June 10, 2010

Testing, testing, testing

Never ending testing.  The last three days were testing days for Stephen and Abigail.  They were definitely glad to be done on Thursday.  Stephen's group finished up super early.  They were only in there for an hour and a half.  Abigail's age went for the full 3 hours.   Some of the moms were talking and we think that the young ones should finish earlier on the last day because they are fried.  My Abigail was exhausted.  I wouldn't be surprised if she did not fair well on those portions of the exam.  

I was also think that maybe they could make it every other day, instead of 3 straight days.   We only tried to do some work on Tuesday because I could tell the other days they had had enough!!!  I know from talking that some other families did the same thing.  While I know the testing is optional (at this age in NJ), I like to get the results to make sure we are on par.  It should be interesting this year, the results, I mean, as Stephen felt there were some things that he really had no idea about.   Oh well!!!

Abigail was very tired by Thursday night.  She was barely keeping her head up at the dinner table.   So glad is it behind us.  Here's to finishing up school work soon!!!!

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures