Saturday, May 22, 2010

Each our own way

Today was one of those days where we were heading in different directions.  Abigail and I had a mother-daughter thing at church.  Stephen was dropped off to make some cookie dough for the Belize fund raiser.  Bill and Josh spent some time out together. 

They began their day eating out at PJ's Pancake House and then went over to Bowman's Tower.  A lookout for the Delaware River.

Stephen spent several hours making some dough.  He was the only one who could make it.  They were only able to get 5 done!

Abigail and I had some nice time this morning at church with some of the other ladies and their girls.  Afterwards we headed over to my parents house so Abi could have some time with Jaide.  It has been a long time for them and I was feeling like they needed some bonding.  It was short but sweet.   We had a pleasant surprise when we arrived, Allie and Kevin were there!!   I got to spend some time with little Eva. 

For dinner we all met up and ate at Chik-fil-A.  I enoy their chargrilled chicken wrap.   It was a good Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have those days often, but it is always nice to have everyone back home for some bonding at the end of the day!

    I will call soon, my Mom is visiting for a week right now.

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures