Thursday, April 22, 2010

Teeth part ?

I have lost count as to how many times I have been to the dentist in the past year.  I know I posted that this was going to take a little while since I have such bad teeth.  Well Thursday evening was like no other I had ever experienced, an extraction!!!   I needed to have a wisdom tooth removed in order to save another tooth.  It made sense to lose one to save one.  The other alternative was lose both; that was not an option.

It went surprisingly well.  I was all done in 45 minutes.  I was a little anxious about this one.  But God is so good!  I was praying on the ride over and while I was still a little nervous, I had full confidence that it would go well.  And it did!!!

My jaw is still very sore and tender.  I will be on my liquid diet for today and possibly into tomorrow.   Which stinks because I love food!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry! I do hope this teeth adventure goes fast and seemingly smooth. I think God put you and Abby together on this one!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures