Monday, March 1, 2010

Relaxing Weekend

Bill's birthday was Saturday and we had nothing planned.   Which was good for a change.   We ate a nice pancake and sausage breakfast.  I enjoyed most of the day with Abigail.  We watched a series on TV that was right up her ally.  It did start getting into too much romance (her words - although I agree).  Bill enjoyed his day with the boys playing on WOW.

The evening I made us some steak, potatoes, and broccoli.   Yummy!!!   If I must say so the steak was quite good considering I had to cook it indoors on the stove top.   We normally like to have our steaks on the grill so that was a bit of a challenge and concern for me but it all worked well.

Of course dessert was cake.  We picked up a plain little sheet cake and had the kids write on it.  They really enjoyed that.

1 comment:

  1. A good meal is what makes most men happy! Glad Bill had a good day! Tell him Happy belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures