Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Mayhem

OHHHHHH! Monday mornings may just be the demise of me! I prepared all the things needed for this morning, as we are out the door by 10:30 for 2 1/2 hours thanks to art class, Sunday evening, yet I still had troubles. My sweet daughter (sarcasm) was not happy with the work she needed to do prior to leaving. Then at the place we attend for class, I made her sit at the back of the building to do her work as she not only had todays work but she had to correct some work from Friday as well. I know, mean Mommy! I am really considering sending her back to school in January. I know it would only transfer our problems but I think how happy and joyous and smooth my day would be without her. Okay enough said!!! Just pray for us!!! It is so hard to stay angry at her when she shares her thoughts and ideas with you!! I like to be reminded of how special they really are even though at times it is very difficult to do what I do!


We were suppose to begin our new writing program today. Did not happen as we did not finish school until 5 pm. Ugh!! That really urks me!! Perhaps Tuesday will be better, hopefully, maybe, prayerfully!

1 comment:

  1. I SO know those days! We are working till 5pm somedays too! Wuz up with that?!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures