Tuesday, August 18, 2009

At the Beach

Monday was yet another beach day here for us.  What a blast we are having.  We had the opportunity to go with my Mom and niece Jaide.   Stephen opted to stay at home as he has a bad rash inside his legs.  We suspect it is from the bathing suit and since he has been in his 4 of the last seven days, I think he might be right.   

It was a beautiful day.   We went out to Belmar again.  It is such a nice beach and an easy drive.   I am truly amazed at Josh and Abigail.  Abigail was riding those waves and diving into them.  It was such a sight to see.  Josh was without fear braving the waves too.  I was shocked to see him out there.  Remember he is NOT a fan of going under the water but yet he wiped out several times.   He laughed it off and spit it out and then went right back out there.  I even went into the water to be with him but he had found a friend and was not interested in hangin with me.  Abs and Jaide had lots of fun together.  Poor Jaide though she was having a tough time with her bathing suit.  All sore inside her legs.

We arrived back home around 5:30p.  The kids got cleaned up and then packed up and went with my Mom to her house.  Her and my Dad are taking them out to a NY beach on Tuesday.  I am unable to go as we have a meeting this evening regarding Israel.   I know they are having lots of fun.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures