Thursday, July 2, 2009

Organizing and some bonding time

Even though Wednesday was free movie day (30 minutes away), I opted to not go.  It was a movie we had seen already but I know it was FREE.   I had some serious organizing to do here.   There was so much stuff from before vacation and then a whole bunch of stuff from when we got back.  (BTW - there is still the issue of mail - which I haven't received yet!)   It did take me about 4 hours to do what I had on my list.  Oh yes, there is still more.   I know what you're thinking how on earth can there be that much stuff to do for that long in a little apartment.  Well surprise this little lady here knows how to shove and stuff things in places.    

The really cool part of the day was when Barb and kids were able to stop by and hang out for a couple of hours.   The kids were even able to get in to the pool here as the rain did hold off.   They really all have a great time together.  But just like us they felt the time was not long enough.  Oh well that means we need to plan again!  hahahahaha


2 comments:

  1. Lets go to UP for some bonding time !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hate mail when we get back from a vacation, that could hours in itself!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures