Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's FREE!!

Sitting outside this evening watching the young ones swing on the swings and play their tossing their crocs through the air game. They are giggling and having a fabulous time. Abigail then says, "It's the pizza guy!" I reply, "He's not coming here, I didn't order any." She says, "He's in our driveway." Me, "He's just turning around." Her, "He's getting out of the car and walking to the door! It's the pizza guy and his mascot!" I get up and sure enough in our driveway is a pizza delivery car. As I walk around the corner I see two guys. One with the pizza another dressed up in a mascot outfit! They are new in town and delivered two small free pepperoni pizzas and an empty box to stop back in and get another free pizza!!!! The downside - we already ate dinner but we still stuffed our faces with a free piece!!


1 comment:

2023 in Pictures