Thursday, June 18, 2009

There will be blood tonight

It was a bloody day today!!   I had an appointment at Quest Diagnostics to have some blood drawn for the doctor.  I believe I mentioned before how thorough this doctor likes to be and for that I am grateful.  But today I had to have 7 vials of blood.  The phlebotomist was excellent.  She put the needle into the arm without any problems or pain on my part.   

For lunch and dinner I consumed red meat again.  For the past three weeks I have been off red meat for medical reasons but due to our pending vacation I have jumped back on the red meat wagon.   (I will revisit no red meat when I return home.   Again all for medical reasons.)  I truly love red meat and yes I did miss it!!  BTW it was bison not beef.  I do try to limit the beef intake due to the fat.

For the afternoon we ventured over to my Mom's to visit with her and my Aunt Dee.   They are quite a pair together and make the time enjoyable.  We wanted to see them before heading out knowing that we will only have a little time after vacation before we head back to Ohio.  

On the Ohio front we are in the sale pending stage.  YEA!!!!   They will be conducting the inspection this coming weekend and we are scheduled for closing on the 31st of July!!!   I still feel like the other shoe will drop, as we have been on market for over 13 months and this is the first offer.   We are all elated here and can't wait to be moving.   I am not looking forward to packing up a house and will be ecstatic when it is done!   

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo glad all is going well with the sale....pending is good. I will keep praying it becomes final soon! Just keep counting down until vaca!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good feeling about the house when you posted earlier in the week! My intuition is usually right!

    ReplyDelete

2023 in Pictures