Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Books, books, books

I am a bookaholic.  I love books.  I love buying books.  I love looking at books.  I love love love reading books.  So when I got the email from Scholastic that they were having a warehouse sale, I just had to see how close one was to me here in Jersey.  To my delight it was only 25 minutes away!!  I left the kiddos home and off to the book sale.  This warehouse was bigger than the one I would visit in Ohio and the kicker is they are moving to an even bigger place.   I got a little worried but all is well - they are not moving that far away.  The other nice thing about the move is that most items were 50% off.   Oh the joy!  I spent well over two hours shopping the aisles.  I only went looking for one item - which I found - but walked out with 24 items.  I have some birthday presents for Abigail and Joshua!   Now comes the hassle of finding out where I am going to put all these books.   

1 comment:

2023 in Pictures