Monday, March 30, 2009

School Day

School started back up again.  I like that my eldest works very independently.   When I need to be with him for correction and new instruction he starts to fuss!   I know it is because he just wants to tune me out so, if it is wrong he has to redo it until he gets it right.  He is none too happy about this!   The middle child needed to construct a poem.  She did a fantastic job.   And the youngest needed to be reminded to read the words in the chapter book not to rely on the pictures to tell him what is happening.  He was none too happy about that.  Going to have to make sure he reads aloud more.    
Here is Ab's poem:

There was a man and Joe is his name.
He set out upon a horse to tame.
It got quite frightened when he climbed
upon its back.
Joe went flying with a boom and smack.
He landed down with a broken back.
The requirements were, alliteration, onomatopoeia, and rhyming.   She did very well. 
 On a separate note, I was able to get in two walks today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023 in Pictures